What you need:
- A piece of paper larger than your foot
- A pencil
- A ruler
Here we go!
- Measure your feet in the evening because your foot expands throughout the day.
- Wear the type of socks you will use with your new shoes.
- Step on the paper and trace your foot with the pencil (keeping the pencil perpendicular with the paper). It might be easier to have someone else do this for you.
- Since one foot is usually larger than the other, trace both feet and use the measurements of the larger foot.
- For length, measure from your heel to the big toe or second toe (whichever is longest) to the 16th inch and write it down.
- For width, measure the widest part of your foot to the 16th inch and write it down.
- Use the charts below for finding your shoe size.
Inches to U.S. Men’s Shoe Size
Click here for women’s shoe conversion charts