- Regular fit performance tee
- Champion® Vapor technology delivers quick-drying performance
- FreshIQ™ technology blocks odor-causing bacteria
- Coverstitch seams prevent chafe and increase durability
- Lightweight, ultra-soft fabric moves with you
- C logo at left chest
- Country of Origin: Jordan
- Cheapest place to buy: Amazon
I know Champion doesn’t have the sexy name and reputation as Nike, Adidas, ASICS, ect but HEY! While ignoring the sticker price ($110+) for my running shoes, I’m more budget minded when it comes to running clothes. Now don’t get me wrong, my shorts and shirts need to be comfortable, light and definitely sweat wicking. Besides that, brand name, style or color is not a big issue for me. Okay, I’m cheap!
Browsing around Amazon, I found the Champion Men’s Vapor Heather T-Shirt at a bargain price! Sometimes, you can find these shirts at $10 if your timing is right. These shirts will run you $25 at Dicks Sporting Goods. With Amazon, I always try to buy just enough to qualify for free shipping which is a big deal, for me, living in Hawaii.
My reasons for loving this shirt are:
- It feels like a t-shirt though it has a more custom fit.
- There are many colors to choose from and I just keep clicking each color, on Amazon, to find the cheapest shirt.
- The shirt is very lightweight, breathable (you can see the holes!) and feels like very soft cotton (a nice combination).
- I love the feeling of soft cotton but not how cotton sticks to your skin when you exercise and sweat.
- The holes are kind of an optical illusion because the pattern has areas of thicker weave and other areas with a very thin weave.
- I am a huge sweater and there is not a shirt (on this earth) that will not be soaked during a run. The Champion Vapor dries
- very quickly so if I can’t immediately remove my shirt, I can still move around in relative comfort.
At this price, you can stock up, up, up!
© 2017, runningshoesadvice.com. All rights reserved.